Welcome to Indoor Comfort
Serving the area since 1994
Residential and Commercial Services.
We service ALL makes and models!
Yes, we can fix that!
As your trusted service provider, Our main goal is to meet your needs and provide excellent service.
Service and Repair
- Fast repair.
- Appointments at your convenience.
- Well stocked service trucks. Most Repairs Can Be Completed on the First visit.
- Friendly, Qualified Service Technicians.
- Repair experts that you can count on when you need it fixed right.
- Up-front repairs: You always know the cost Before we start the work.
Installation and Replacement
We provide you with installation services that are second to none. Indoor Comfort will never try to sell you something you don’t need, and we’ll explain all of your options before any work begins. We understand that choosing to have a new heating and cooling, electrical, or plumbing fixture installed can be a large investment, so we also provide convenient financing options to help you get the comfort you need fast. When you choose to have an installation done, our decades of experience are at your service and we install it to last for years to come!
Indoor Comfort also provides preventative maintenance services. We know that the best way to deal with a problem is to stop it before it starts, and our technicians can service all major makes and models. Indoor Comfort can create a customized inspection and maintenance service plan that’s right for you business or Home, and you can have peace of mind in knowing that your heating and cooling systems will function at peak performance all year long.
We Look Forward To Helping You!
916 729 COOL
Yes!, We are Hiring Great People!
Looking for just the right job for you? Come in and talk with us!
Working at Indoor Comfort is a great place to be yourself, thrive in your trade, enjoy flexible scheduling and work with great people.
If you are good at what you do and would like to find the right place where you will enjoy working for years to come, schedule a time to come by and chat!
Are you one of the following?
- Service Technician
- Installation Technician
- Service Plumber
- Home improvement salesperson
Give us a call or send your information to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the virus.
As our communities continue to cope with this rapidly evolving situation, it’s important for us to convey to you that Indoor Comfort is committed to serving the needs of our customers. During these very uncertain times, there are many things outside our control. However, we are working diligently throughout our organization to ensure that we have effectively implemented policies that help protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, and also ensure a continuity of service, bringing what normalcy we can to this rapidly evolving situation.
During the prevailing COVID-19 health challenge, we have made appropriate changes to our operating policies that reflect the current situation. Some of these policy changes include the following:
- Social Distancing – Believe us when we tell you that our technicians want to shake your hand! However, during this current situation, our staff has been instructed to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, etc… Instead, Indoor Comfort employees will employ social distancing techniques when interacting with you, your family, or any member of the household including pets, maintaining at least 6’ of distance between themselves and all other parties, whenever possible.
- Hand Sanitation – Hand sanitation is at the forefront of our health and safety policies. Employees are asked to employ consistent and pragmatic hand sanitation techniques, as recommended by the CDC, before and after each and every in-home appointment, at a minimum.
- Time Inside the Home or building – We will minimize interactions inside the home or building: Where possible, if equipment, piping or wiring is outside the living space such as roof top, outside on the ground, exterior utility closets, rooms or crawl spaces or in a garage or basement, Technicians will not enter the building unless absolutely necessary. If they do need to enter to provide service, efforts will be made to be in and out as quickly as possible.
- Employee Illness – We’ve instructed employees to stay home if they are sick or have had close contact with someone who has shown symptoms of COVID-19.
- Safety Equipment – Upon request, technicians will be happy to wear a mask while in your home or building. They are instructed to wash their hands often and wipe down surfaces they come in contact with.
We’ve always appreciated the opportunity to earn your business, and today is no different.
Indoor Comfort is committed to meeting your HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical needs.
As always, Please feel free to contact us for service or with any questions.